The dramatically tall Infographic that appears below showcases an independently produced and ranked directory of the Top 100 Automotive Blogs selected for recommendation to visit, subscribe, join and follow in 2013…
When the author (Ron Mays) who assembled and created the infographic that shows this ranking of the “Top 100 Automotive Blogs and Networks for 2013” first contacted Ralph Paglia, we did not know what to expect. Ralph provided Ron Mays with the information he requested. When the list was announced by CouponAudit and the below Infographic published, all of us associated with the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community were pleasantly surprised to see that the ADM Professional Community came in at number 10 out of 100 sites that were selected and ranked.
The infographic that Ron Mays and the CouponAudit team created to display this ranking of auto industry and car business networking UGC sites is available below:
An infographic by the team at CouponAudit
In above infographic, you can view top 100 Auto Blogs to follow in 2013, which CouponAudit ranked according to quality of posts.
Visit and join the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community at www.automotivedigitalmarketing.com
- Automotive Digital Marketing – Spread the Word about this Professional Community (admprofessionalcommunity.com)
- Reputation Management: Car Salesmen Surpass Congress On Ethics and Honesty Ratings Among American Consumers – Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community (ADM) (mazdadealersusa.org)
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 18 December 2012 (automotivesocial.me)
- Will Car Dealers Leverage Social Media Advertising for Competitive Advantage in 2013? (automotivesocial.me)
- Joe Webb’s “Validation and Fruition” on Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community (ADM) (automotivemarketing.info)
- Is It Time For Car Dealers To Provide Customers With Online Review Resources? (automotivereputationmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Schedule an ELEAD1ONE Demo at NADA 2013 in Orlando – Proud Sponsor of the ADM Professional Community (automotivedigital.me)
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 22 December 2012 (automotivesocial.me)
- How To Spot A Shady Auto Mechanic (allstate.com)
- It’s One Thing to Create Auto Jobs, the Hard Part is Finding Them (prweb.com)